Enjoy a full day trip outdoors to discover the roots of the Inca culture at the famous
Qeswachaka handmade Bridge and the 4 amazing beautiful lakes: Pomacanchi, Acopia, Asnaqocha and Pampamarca / Tungasuca.
You will also visit the volcanic mountain Pabellones, finally the Apurimac river with the ancient Inca bridge of Q'eswachaka made of 100% vegetable fiber known as Ichu.
• Hotel Pick up
• Professional and experienced tour guide
• Transportation to all sites
• Breakfast and Lunch
• Turist entrance ticket to Q´eswachaka
• Drop off at Cosco main plaza
• Drinks/water not included
• Original Passport
• Trekking shoes
• Clothes appropriate for very cold weather or thermals
• Rain poncho
• Hat, Sun glasses, Sun protection
• Water, Snacks and Trash bag
This tour requires advanced booking as there is a minimum of 4 travelers required pending confirmation.
The 4 Lakes + Q’eswachaka Inca Bridge tour from Cusco departs daily and it is available year round. The months of January, February and March are in the wet season, please bring a good rain jacket.
Cancellations allowed with 48 hours notice and a $25 usd per person cancellation fee